Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In the quiet


I only have 1 out of 3 Dolberry children home this morning. The two oldest are at Grandmom's house. Hubby and I are amazed at how quiet it is!! Granted, Baby boy does make his share of noises, but he's not fighting over "the spot" on the couch or asking if he can buy a toy since he didn't get to buy one yesterday either. He's pretty happy if he's just fed and dry. It's funny how sometimes when there has been a lot of "noise" and all the sudden, there is quiet, it's like you don't know what to do with it! God often speaks in the quiet. Sometimes, I think His voice may be loudest when you can't really hear Him. He's called Kris and I to step out on faith. We are excited about where that will take us and our family. We know He's up to something and we can't wait to see what He does!

So, take time today to listen and see what God might be whispering to you....


PS- don't worry, I am already starting to miss K and E!! I'm sure they will come back to me as rotten as ever!! : )

No comments: