So I found some tinted grey primer and some charcoal paint that I found on the mismatched paint aisle.
I know the pics aren't great. It's because I took them with my cell phone. I couldn't find my memory card at the time to use my camera, so I went the easy way and then I got too lazy to take some more!
When we first moved to our new house, K was in a twin bed because he was sharing a room with his little bro. So, he was in a twin bed. We have since moved little bro. to his own room (I'll be showing you it soon!), so I got K's queen bed back out. I had to do something with the headboard and didn't have enough of the charcoal paint left. I kind of wanted to do something a little different and not so matchy-matchy anyway. So, I sanded it down,