Friday, May 22, 2009

A Day at Home

Brady had a fever last Sunday. Kris has a meeting after church, so all the kids stayed home. I was a little worried about how things would go with a fussy baby and a brother and sister that fight ALL the time. This is one of the ways they found to occupy themselves. They brought EVERY pillow in our house to my bedroom. When I say every pillow, I mean, there had to be at least 30. They added a few stuffed animals in there, too.



And, yes, that is my daughter wearing her brother's clothes. Every now and then, her brother will talk her into doing that and he calls her Dylan. Hope that doesn't affect her later on in life!

They kept wanting me to bury them in the pillows.

Somehow, all the pillows ended up in the floor. They actually took their Sunday afternoon naps piled up on these things! They had so much fun playing in them...not so much fun putting them all away, though!

No comments: