Monday, November 30, 2009

Yummy Panini!

I wanted to share one of our favorite recipes with you...



We LOVE Atlanta Bread Company's Chargrilled Chicken Pesto Panini. This is my version of that and it's sooooo easy!

Here's what you need:

Focaccia bread sliced in half
Pesto ( I buy the cheapest brand at the store and put the whole jar in the freezer after I make these. Then, I have it when I want to make these again!)
cubed cooked chicken
Provolone cheese (Mozzarella works great also!)
sliced Roma tomatoes



Add the chicken
Then sliced tomatoes

Put some cheese on top and then put it on the grill.


I bought this Krups panini grill at GW for $14.99!! I found them here for $99! Don"t worry, though, you can totally make a panini in a skillet and use another skillet on top with a jar or can inside for weight to press it down. But, this definitely makes it a little easier!!


Press her down hard to smoosh that sandwich down into a panini!



Enjoy! Makes me hungry just looking at that picture!!


While I'm at it...here's my new refrigerator my hubby bought me...aaaahhhh!

I LOVE it! I finally have matching appliances at the new house! It was half price at Sear's, too! Originally $2300 on sale for $1150!!! Yes, I'll take it, thank you very much!

I'm linking to A Soft Place to Land's DIY party! Go check it out!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Holy Moly that sounds SO good!

So how do I do it without a panini thingy?!?!?

I'm totally making this for lunch!

Unknown said...

Oh yummy!

And WHAT A STEAL on the fridge! I would have taken it, too.

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Yum! CAn you come over and cook dinner for me tonight? {smile} Can't wait to try these.

Thanks for sharing!
Kate

Symone's Mommy said...

I luv panini's. What a simple recipe. Who would have thought?