Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Fun

We had a great time trick or treating on Halloween in our new neighborhood. It was great to get to know the neighbors and of course get some candy!

E went as Fancy Nancy, but right here she was Fussy Nussy because she did NOT want to trick or treat with the boys!

And, after about 5 minutes, she was fine!


K went as a football player. Here he is getting some advice from his coach. I think Emma is trying to kiss the coach.


Here's coach Trooper Taylor...




Dad and coach.

That's all the pics I have. It was such a busy day that I didn't get my camera out to take more. Don't you hate that when things get really busy and then you look back and think, why didn't I take more pictures?!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Halloween pictures. Wish we could have been there to share in the fun. Love to all, Grandmom and Granddad