Thursday, September 17, 2009

Summer Days



So, the lazy days of summer are over. K is in 1st grade this year while E started pre-k. Soccer and Football practices began this week. The school year brings on a new schedule of places to be and things to do.

While I was looking through my photo albums on my computer, I found these of K and E. About a month ago, they got the brilliant idea of starting a club.

Here's E peeking out of the clubhouse. Big Brother made the sign. Guess he's like the president of the club since he only wrote his name on the sign.



They brought bins of toys..


and E even decorated a little!


I know this picture is HORRIBLE quality, but for any of you out there who have a bro and sis two years apart, you know that this is a priceless moment!



I sure am missing those lazy summer days of going to the pool, grilling and just playing around. These days I am packing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great memories they're creating! Thank so much for stopping by, commenting and becoming a follower. I hope you're having an awesome weekend!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

That's so cute!

Thanks for stopping by!