Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween at our House

I have been such an amazingly bad blogger lately. Oh well, there are more important things in life. I do love documenting our outings, projects and just everyday life, though, so I'm attempting to get back at it.

Here are some pics from Halloween:

Beetle decided to declothe (Is that how you spell it? ...if that's even a word!) himself and jump on the trampoline while K & E drew faces on their pumpkins.

Then there was the messy part.

I think this was the first year that they actually pulled most of the guts out by themselves.

We had a variation of costumes this year
E and B were Jesse and Woody for our church Fall Festival.

K was originally gonna be Buzz, but I think he decided that might be a little juvenile for a mature 8 year old and decided to be a basketball player.

On Halloween night, E switched it up and was a ballerina, I think. K was still a basketball player and the Woody costume was falling apart by this time, so I just threw a jersey on B.

We had a great time and still have LOTS of candy left!

Well, we'll see if I can keep up with blogging a little better. I have some updated house pics to share, so I'm going to try to get those up soon!


No comments: