Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The past few weeks...

We have played in the rain. I

I'm not sure what my son was doing here.

f you haven't heard, Nashville was heavily flooded 2 weeks ago. So many people lost their homes and belongings. Please keep them in your prayers.

I bought some cool stuff for the house to makeover. Here are a couple things..

My oldest had field day.

I played with my cricut and made some gifts.

My youngest unloaded the dishwasher>

I made some new pillows for the sofa. (Don't pay any attention to those aqua candle sconces. They are cream now.)

And, we had family pictures made.

LOVE THEM!!!

What did you do?


2 comments:

Laura Forman said...

wow..we think way too much alike, i was going to make buckets for the girls for party favors with their names on them...haven't made them yet, gotta find them first, yours looks really cute!! :)

Amanda said...

Someone has been busy, glad to hear that ya'll are okay.